Monday, October 18, 2010

What you got to say...

Many women and makeup artist use Iman cosmetics for women of color. You can purchase Iman Cosmetics either on http://www.imancosmetics.com/ or at particular drug stores or make up stores. Many women of color feel that Iman foundation works better on their skin tones. It gives them a more natural effect.


Review
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1103418/review_of_iman_cosmetics_products.html


Here is a video of Kai, a young lady that made a switch from Bare Minerals to Iman Cosmetics. She's says Iman Cosmetics work well on her skin tone, other than Bare Minerals which gave her face an ashy effect.

Bye Bye Bare Minerals, Welcome Iman Cosmetics

10 comments:

  1. Very good example of what other people are say. Video is here to say. And real video of people giving their real opinion can be a powerful voice in the decision process of your customer. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I am a lover of Bare Minerals! I had never heard of Iman Cosmetics before...very interesting and sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Ashleah! This is also my first time hearing about these products. Make up is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...love the vid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this line before, but it sounds like a great product! Good idea adding the video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was great watching her review because I have been trying to find a better foundation (I use Revelon) to give me FULL coverage. I do have friends that use Bare Minerals and their face does have that ashy undertone. It's nice to have a line that has been developed specifically for women of color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time for new makeup... will try it out! Thanks Ashleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very informative! And I love the fact you decided to add a video!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never heard of the product, but this blog is very informative. Good research

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww... Thanks you guys
    I'm definitely gonna try out Iman cosmetics
    I like Bare Minerals also too... but it does have a bit of an ashy effect well on me

    ReplyDelete