Sunday, October 10, 2010

I love Iman Cosmetics


Iman Cosmetics is a beauty company that created the first cosmetics and skincare collection designed for women of color. Super model Iman is the founder and ceo of Iman cosmetics, skin care and fragrances which launched in 1994.



The brand is designed for African American, Asian, Latina, multi-cultured women with different skin tones shades. Iman cosmetics has 16 foundations shades and is sold in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Africa, and the Caribbean. It is also available in Target, Wal mart, Walgreens, and Duane Reade.



~Ashleah~

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy you did a make up line, and Iman's is probably the best out there. I really want to try the line's foundation and and eye shadow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...Well...Well! Oh how do I count the ways that make-up can PISS you off. Coverage, not enough coverage, ashy undertones, oily build-ups, and the list can go on and on. I personally have never been interested in Iman products because I just thought someone was using the name. BUT NOW I am totally interested in giving Iman a try. I looooooove the fact that you have videos with a good amount of information in them that keep me interested in the product. I also think that you now have a grand responsibility to go ahead and participate in the Leather and Lace challenge... Just to let all us gals know how Ashleah DO HER THANG! Great info! You really cleared up a lot of things for me Sweets!

    ReplyDelete